Garlic, the superfood
"Only the garlic presses the scent of the onion."
It has been known for about 5,000 years that garlic has a very beneficial effect on your whole body, so you should get to know it better.
Garlic is one of the oldest cultivated vegetables. Garlic - no matter how small and modest - is well worth estimating because it plays a big role in our lives.
Asside of the joke: You only need to be careful if you are a vampire.
Super healer with a lot of vitamins and nutrients:
• Vitamins: Folic Acid, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6,
• Electrolytes: Sodium, Potassium
• Minerals: Calcium, Alpha-carotene, Beta-carotene, Lutein zeaxanthin.
• sulfur-containing compounds
• contains bioactive sulfur compounds that help prevent cancer - stops the activation of cancer-causing substances (stomach, colon, esophagus, pancreas and breast cancer)
• Reduces high blood pressure
Polysulphides promote vasodilation.
• has a detoxifying effect, is also useful for heavy metal poisoning (reduces poisoning symptoms, headaches, and high blood pressure in existing poisoning)
• is able to prevent heart disease
It can also be of great help in preventing atherosclerosis.
It has a cardiopeventive effect protecting the heart. As it reverses plaque formation in the arteries, it reverses early heart cancer.
• It is also suitable for the prevention and treatment of metabolic disease
• Enhances the ability of DNA to repair itself
• Helps prevent colds and infections
If you are cold, you can eat garlic, just wing it.
• has strong antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties
Did you know? Allicin is responsible for the antiviral effect, which is formed when the plant is cut.
It kills harmful microorganisms, helps with rare diseases and also helps with infections
• If there is no other hand at hand, the garlic oil is super for herpes
• Reduces cholesterol
• It is excellent against diabetes
Garlic in the kitchen
In addition to its healing effect and health benefits, it is worth remembering the huge and respectful role it plays in the kitchen, as it proves to be a good herb for housewives. Not only Hungarian, but Italian, French or even Asian food is splendid and even unimaginable without it.
Fresh, dried or creamy, it gives your foods a heavenly flavor.
You can use cloves and stalks in foods as well as crushed cloves. Not only toasted bread heavenly, it enhances the taste of meat, soups, sauces, vegetables, and seafood dishes.
If you eat, your breath can be a very unpleasant smell, but don't bother, it contains a lot of valuable materials.
Germinated? Don't throw it away
You do not have to watch out for the germinated plant as it contains even more powerful antioxidants and has a much more effective antibiotic effect.
Store in a dark room at room temperature, away from moisture. You can stop for a few weeks. Always put the garlic mash in the refrigerator.
Taste the Hungarian Cuisine's garlic dishes:
Hungarian traditional garlic pork essence with boiled hock .